Monday, 9 January 2012

Link to great blog essay on Ziggy Stardust and Oscar Wilde

Laptop has decided to have the breakdown it has been promising itself, so I am without regular access to my Internet fix, which is part of the reason that I am using the blog to store this link for future reference.  It is an awesome blog post by a remarkable young writer and this is a great essay on what Ziggy Stardust owes to Oscar Wilde.  Written to celebrate David Bowie's birthday yesterday this is a great piece, I highly reccomend it, intelligent, perceptive and well written, if your interested in Bowie, Wilde, gay/lesbian issues, or pop culture go read it: http://bellalinta.tumblr.com/post/15544601823/ziggy-stardust-and-the-cult-of-oscar-wilde

1 comment:

  1. This is quite a well written article!
    This is a great blog, usually i don't post comments on blogs but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so!

    How to write an essay

    ReplyDelete