Monday, 28 November 2011

Pratchett challenge


http://onceuponatime.jaedia.net/?p=3626
In planning out my reading goals for next year, I have had a quick look around for challenges I might want to sign up for and I have just found another to add to my list.  This time the Pratchett reading challenge.  It is being hosted by Hannah at Once upon a time and is a fairly open ended challenge; read as many or as few Pratchett works as you like from the 1st of January through till the 31st of December 2012. Just click on the link for the details.
Again I will start slow and say that at this stage I will commit to reading 1 Pratchett novel in 2012.  I have been meaning to re-read The amazing Maurice and his educated rodents, for a while so that will be my committed challenge read.  Before January I may decide to read some other Pratchett novels, I usually do read a couple every year.  Pratchett is one of those rare authors who can seem to get me out of those horrible reading ruts where nothing seems to hold my attention and I just can't seem to finish anything.
Given the lovely challenge badge The Amazing Maurice seems an apt choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment